The global animal genetics market is projected to reach USD 9.66 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. With the help of genetic modification practices which are quite progressive over the recent past, the production of animals with changed breeds has become high, hence attracting investments from all the major consumers on a global scale.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
This report is the latest document encompassing the massive changes that took place in the animal genetics market following the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has drastically affected the global economic landscape, thereby disrupting the operating mechanism of the animal genetics market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In 2018, to associate degree animal genetic and make a speciality of genetic evaluations and knowledge management for cattle-breeding organizations, Neogen acquired Livestock Genetic Services, a animal genetics company. With the help of the acquisition, Neogen enhanced in-house genetic analysis capabilities and expanded the company’s international network of animal genetic science laboratories
- Key participants include Genus Plc; Envigo Corporation, Topigs Norsvin, CRV Holding B.V, Groupe Grimaud La Corbiere SA, Hendrix Genetics BV, Neogen Corporation, Zoetis, Inc, URUS and Animal Genetics, Inc. among others.
- The report conducts a comparative assessment of the leading market players participating in the global animal genetics market.
- The report marks the notable developments that have recently taken place in the animal genetics market industry
- It details on the strategic initiatives undertaken by the market competitors for business expansion.
- It closely examines the micro- and macro-economic growth indicators, as well as the essential elements of the animal genetics market value chain.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Who are the leading players dominating the global animal genetics market?
- Which factors could potentially hamper the global market growth during the forecast period?
- Which regional market offers the most attractive growth opportunities to the companies operating in this market?
- How is the raw material availability affecting the demand for animal genetics market in this industry vertical?