The global proactive services market is forecast to reach USD 8.76 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing need for understanding consumer needs and market trends is one of the major factors driving the market growth. Moreover, extensive adoption of smartphones, along with the popularity of the internet and e-commerce, will also boost the growth of the market in the coming years.
The demand for omnichannel services has increased with the rising trend towards digital customer experience. The proactive customer service is provided according to the customer needs through the deployment of self-service applications across all channels. The basics of the service are to create a section on the website - where the customers can be provided with information regarding suggestions or issues they may encounter which may troubleshoot them during the process. Proactively enabling the customers to help themselves empowers the customer and improves the overall customer experience. Proactive customer support allows firms to improve customer experience, which fuels the overall brand success.
Get a PDF sample copy of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1668
The global proactive services market report comprehensively studies the present growth prospects and challenges for the key regions of the proactive services market. The report continues to evaluate the revenue shares of these regions over the forecast timeline. It further scrutinizes the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the projected years. The leading regions encompassed in this report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
HPE, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, Juniper, Ericsson, Nokia Networks, Huawei, Fortinet, Avaya, Mcafee, Symantec, DXC Technology, and Servion, among others. The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Big Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Support and Maintenance
- System Integration
- Training Consulting
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Customer Experience Management
- Network Management
- Cloud Management
- Data Center Management
- Device / Endpoint Management
- Application Management
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Retail Consumer Goods
- IT Telecommunication
- Healthcare Life Sciences
- Government Defense
- Media Entertainment
- Energy Utilities
Request a flat discount on the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1668
Key Coverage of the Report:
- Among technologies, big data analytics accounted for the largest market share of ~42% in the year 2018. The extensive use of advanced technologies and cloud-based storage has led to the generation of a massive amount of data from multiple organizations. Big data analytics are designed to handle data on a massive scale.
- The large-sized organizations account for a larger market share of ~64% in the year 2018, owing to the increasing investments on digital marketing software.
- The support and maintenance services account for the largest market share of ~40% in the year 2018. Application of artificial intelligence for proactive customer services enables firms to provide better customer support and resolve several difficulties by integrating these tools into their operational processes.
- The IT telecommunication industry is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period, attributed to the emergence of advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, IoT, and machine learning. The IT and telecom sector has digitized and offers a unique customer experience to match the shifting customer behaviors. Their investment in end-to-end digital operations has driven the growth of the industry.
- North America held the largest market share of ~30% in the year 2018, owing to the rapid technological advancements and increasing government investments into the development of IoT, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning. Moreover, the presence of some of the leading players of the market in the region will also drive the growth of the market in the region.
Request a customized sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1668
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.