Reports and Data’s latest report, titled ‘Global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market,’ presents an all-encompassing study of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market. The study assesses the estimated market size, value, and share over the projected years (2020-2027). The report includes expert opinions on the current state of the market, alongside analyzing the latest market trends and developments. A broad segmentation of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market comprises the diverse product types and their application areas. Through the latest study, the authors have determined the revenue, price, sales, production, growth rate, and the forecast market share of each market segment. The vital market statistics have been presented in a tabular format to help readers comprehend the key market dynamics. Additionally, the authors have delivered a detailed study of this wide-ranging industry, highlighting the key industrial aspects, such as import-export dynamics, production consumption rates, sales channels, and consumer bases in the leading geographies.
The latest report is one of the most sought-after market research documents covering the grave impact of the COVID-19 outbreak current situation on the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market. The market intelligence report closely investigates the severe disruptions to this business sphere brought about by the pandemic. The coronavirus outbreak has significantly affected the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) business landscape, posing threats to the developmental scope of the key manufacturers and buyers involved in this sector. The report further provides expert speculations about the post-COVID-19 scenario of the market.
Get a sample copy of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market report, log on to @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1163
The report is a prototype of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market and focuses on the market’s major regional segments. The market has been categorized into several key geographical segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East Africa. In this section of the report, the anticipated market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network, distribution channels, and numerous other aspects of each region have been evaluated.
The global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market has a consolidated presence of a large number of companies that have been performing consistently to achieve optimum market growth. The report comprehensively discusses these companies’ current market standing, past performances, demand supply graphs, sales network, production consumption patterns, and distribution channels. The report thus points out the effective business approaches undertaken by these market players to build on their market footprint.
The leading companies operating across the global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market are listed below:
Whim App, SkedGo Pty Ltd., UbiGo AB, Moovel Group GmBH, Uber Technologies, Inc., Lyft, Inc., Ola, Splyt Technologies Ltd., Shuttl, Transit Systems Pty Ltd., Qixxit, Beeline Singapore, and Smile Mobility.
To get an exclusive discount on the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1163
Key Points of the Report:
- On the basis of service, the ride-hailing segment is forecast to witness the fastest growth rate of 26.6% through 2027 on account of the global acceptance of ride-hailing at all levels, ranging from enterprises to personal requirements. Additionally, cashless transactions and assured pickups services offered are further boosting segmental growth.
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger cars segment is estimated to witness the highest growth rate of 25.2% through 2027 on account of the growing product consumption and competition among vendors in the market. For instance, Uber and Ola provide customers with a range of options for traveling, from sharing to rentals and from mini microcars to Sedans and SUVs.
- The self-drive car service segment is estimated to register a notable growth rate of 32.8% over the projected timeframe.
- Based on application, the android segment is estimated to contribute significantly to the Mobility as a Service market share, delivering a CAGR of 25.3% over the analysis period on account of massive adoption of android smartphones owing to their variety of functions and lower prices as compared to the other application types.
- In the regional landscape, the APAC region is estimated to register a CAGR of 28.1% during the forecast period on account of the extensive proliferation of mobile phones across the region. China leads the regional industry market share, dominated by DidiChuxing.
- Europe is estimated to be a major regional ground for the MaaS market, contributing to a revenue generation of USD 130.2 billion by 2027. The robust growth can be attributed to the presence of leading vendors in the region, including Yandex, Gett, Blablacar, MyTaxi, and Uber.
To receive the full report description https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1163
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report.