The global offshore mooring systems market size is expected to reach USD 2.66 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for energy globally and maturity of a number of onshore gas and oilfields has resulted in increased offshore field exploration activities, which are major factors driving market revenue growth. Rapidly increasing global population and rising demand for energy are major factors expected to continue to drive market growth over the forecast period.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global offshore mooring systems market based on type, application, anchorage, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dynamic Positioning
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Drill Ships
Anchorage Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Drag Embedment Anchors
- Suction Anchors
- Vertical Load Anchors
Request A Free Sample Of This Report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4090
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Spread mooring type segment is expected to register significant growth rate over the forecast period due to its use in any water depth, on vessels of different sizes, and in applications that necessitate high service life and quality. Growth can also be attributed to its increasing use in unidirectional environment on floating offshore platforms that can endure severe environmental factors.
- FPSO segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Growth can be attributed to several advantages of FPSOs such as storage, quick offloading, and high cost-efficiency as compared to other permanent platforms.
- Vertical load anchors segment revenue is expected to expand considerably over the forecast period owing to their increased capability to withstand horizontal and vertical mooring forces. This characteristic is similar to DEA, but vertical load anchors penetrate deeper. These anchors are also used on most drillings rigs offshore and this is expected to drive segment growth over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for nearly 30% revenue share in the global market over the forecast period, attributable to increasing offshore exploration and production activities in South China Sea and rising demand for FPSOs from countries such as Australia, Indonesia, and China.
- Major companies operating in the market include Offspring International, Mampaey Offshore Industries B.V., Single Point Mooring Systems, Rigzone Mooring Systems, ScanaIndustrier ASA, Delmar Systems, Inc., Sofec, Moorsure Mooring Systems Solutions Pty Ltd, and Blue Water Energy, among others.
- In March 2021, Jebb Smith Ltd. formed Oasis Marine Power as a subsidiary to build on company’s expertise in marine mooring systems. Oasis Marine Power is expected to launch Oasis Power Buoy, which is a mooring buoy with electric power supply to be installed at offshore wind farms.
Avail Discount On This Report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4090
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/offshore-mooring-systems-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs